COMMITMENTS AND OBJECTIVES
- To guarantee the fulfillment of the requirements, in the pursuit of the objectives, in the continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System of Quality, Environment, Safety and Health in the Work and People Management;
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and health problems, eliminating hazards and reducing OSH risks;
- Promote environmental protection and pollution prevention;
- Ensure the enforcement of compliance obligations and other applicable requirements;
- Ensure consultation and participation of workers;
- Valuing people for the success of the organization;
- Identify, implement and maintain values and practices that reflect the identity of ConstruGomes, influence people's conduct and behavior, and are an instrument of their motivation and commitment to their work and to ConstruGomes.
- Achieve business sustainability;
- Maintain the PME Excellence status;
- Increase turnover and international presence;
- To grow in the national benchmark in the branch of the execution of bridges with recourse to form travellers;
- Consolidate the presence in the markets where it operates, through the opening of representations;
- Focus its activity on the study of singular projects;
- Design and commercialization of form travellers.