The Form Travellers are used in the construction of “in situ” bridge decks, by the cantilever method. This method is essentially based in the construction of symmetrical balanced cantilevers, 3 to 6 meters, from the pylons, designated by segments.
KEY BENEFITS OF OUR TECHNOLOGY
- Execution of bridge decks up to 30m wide, with segments that can reach up to 600 tons;
- Short periods of time to assembly/ disassembly;
- Pouring cycles per segment: 4-5 days;
- Highly specialized teams for the assembly and operation of any type of equipment;
- Optimization of costs and income when compared to other equipment;
- Consulting and researching of Construction methods;
- Coordination and monitoring work;
- Technical assistance;
- TurnKey service concept;
- Possibility of renting solutions;
- Execution of bridge decks with any type of equipment commercially available.